Binance is no doubt the leading Cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world. And the initiative was launched in 2017.
Over the years, the platform has gained millions of users across the world. And in this review, we will be giving our options about Binance.
Even with the Binance blog, some Binance users still find it hard to make use of Binance.
At the end of this article, readers will get to know more about Binance. And how to perform some vital things efficiently on Binance. For example; How to trade on Binance and many more.
Binance is a legit and user-friendly cryptocurrency platform. And there is no sort of scam on Binance. That’s to say Binance is safe and efficient to use. Which has made it gain millions of users.
What is Binance
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that has several cryptos available on it. And Binance cam used for efficient cryptocurrency trading.
Binance is quite easy to use because of its amazing features.
Binance Sign Up
* Click on ‘Sign up’ on the Binance App or website homepage.
* Choose the sign-up method (email address, Apple account, Google account, phone number). And fill in the right information.
* Verification code will be sent to the method you choose. Input the verification code in the verification box.
With this, you have successfully created an account with Binance.
To login to Binance, the only legit website of the cryptocurrency trade platform is at Binance.com or Login with the Binance App.
To login to Binance via the website.
* Visit Binance.com
* Click on the three-lined icon at the top right corner of the website.
* Select Login.
* Enter an email address and password.
These steps too can be done on the Binance App.
Binance KYC Verification
There are various ways for KYC Verification on Binance. And it may vary for each country. To verify KYC on Binance.
* Login to your Binance account
* Click the profile icon or click ‘Get verified’ if it appears on your dashboard.
* Select country. And Binance will provide the verification requirements for your country.
* Enter information. And proceed with verification.
* Upload the front and back of the ID document on Binance.
* Take a selfie and click upload file.
* Complete facial recognition verification. And Binance will review your information.
Also Read: Web.jiont2.com Review | Is Jiont2 legit or scam?
Coin/ Cryptocurrency supported and available on Binance
There are several numbers of coin or cryptocurrency available and supported on Binance, which includes-
Aave, Alchemy Pay (ACH), Algorand (ALGO), Alien Worlds (TLM), Alpine F1 Team Fan Token (ALPINE), Ampleforth (FORTH), Ankr (ANKR), ApeCoin (APE), API3, Aptos (APT), Aragon (ANT), Arbitrum (ARB), Astar (ASTR), Audius (AUDIO), Avalanche (AVAX), Axelar (AXL), Axie Infinity (AXS).
Balancer (BAL), Bancor (BNT), Band Protocol (BAND), BarnBridge (BOND), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Biconomy (BICO), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), BNB, Boson Protocol (BOSON), Braintrust (BTRST).
Cardano (ADA), Cartesi (CTSI), Celer Network (CELR), Celo, ChainLink (LINK), Chiliz (CHZ), Clover Finance (CLV), Compound (COMP), Cosmos (ATOM), COTI, Curve (CRV),
DIA, DigiByte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE).
eCash (XEC), Elrond (EGLD), Enjin Coin (ENJ), EOS, Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Ethereum Name Service (ENS).
Fantom (FTM), FC Porto Fan Token (PORTO), Fetch.AI (FET), Filecoin (FIL), Floki Inu (FLOKI), Flux, Gala Games (GALA[v2]), Galxe (GAL), Geojam (JAM), Gitcoin (GTC), Golem (GLM).
Harmony (ONE), Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR), Horizen (Zen).
ICON (ICX), iExec (RLC), Illuvium (ILV), Immutable X (IMX), Internet Computer (ICP), Internet of Services Token (IOST), IOTA (MIOTA).
Kadena (KDA), Kava (KAVA), Kusama (KSM), Kyber Network Crystal v2 (KNC).
Lazio Fan Token (LAZIO), League of Kingdoms (LOKA), Lido DAO (LDO), Lisk (LSK), Litecoin (LTC), Livepeer (LPT), Loom Network (LOOM), Loopring (LRC), LTO Network (LTO).
Maker (MKR), Marlin (POND), Mask Network (MASK), Mines of Dalarnia (DAR), MXC, My Neighbor Alice (ALICE).
Nano (XNO), NEAR Protocol (NEAR), NEO, Numeraire (NMR).
Oasis Network (ROSE), Oasis Network (ROSE)OMG Network (OMG), Ontology (ONT), Optimism (OP), Orchid (OXT), Origin Token (OGN), OriginTrail (TRAC).
Pax Gold (PAXG), Polkadot (DOT), Polygon (MATIC), Polymesh (POLYX), Prom.
Qtum (QTUM), Quant Network (QNT).
Radicle (RAD), Ravencoin (RVN), Reef, Ren (REN), Render Network (RNDR), Request (REQ),
Santos FC Fan Token (SANTOS), Shiba Inu (SHIB), SKALE Network (SKL), Smooth Love Potion (SLP), Solana (SOL), Stargate Finance (STG), Stellar Lumens (XLM), StormX (STMX), Storj, SuperRare (RARE), Sushi, Synthetix Network Token (SNX), Syscoin (SYS).
Tether (USDT), Tezos (XTZ), The Graph (GRT), The Sandbox (SAND), Theta Fuel (TFUEL), Theta Network (THETA), Threshold Network (T), True USD (TUSD)
Uniswap (UNI), USD Coin (USDC).
Vechain (VET), VeThor Token (VTHO), Vite Network (VITE), Voxies (VOXEL).
Waves (WAVES), WAX Network (WAXP), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC),
Zcash (ZEC), Zilliqa (ZIL).
And the above coins allow trade-trade on Binance.
How to withdraw on Binance
Withdrawal from Binance to a bank account is quite easy. And this can be done in many ways. To withdraw on Binance. Follow the steps below:
* Login to your Binance dashboard.
* Navigate to the wallet.
* Tap on “Fiat and Spot”. And this will redirect users to a page where they will find withdraw, deposit and send options.
* Click on the withdraw option. And choose whether to withdraw money from the platform with fiat or crypto.
Choosing the fiat option means that you selecting a normal currency for example US dollars, Pounds, Naira and so on.
And with the fiat option, you can withdraw on Binance to your bank.
* Select currency and enter payment options.
* Complete the security verification process on Binance.
* Submit withdrawal request.
Note that, there is a withdrawal fee for every withdrawal made on Binance. And it is 1.8% of the withdrawn amount.
How to sell coin/ Crypto on Binance
As long as the coin/ cryptocurrency is available on Binance. It can be sold on the platform by completing the steps below.
Bitcoin as a case study, or example if you want to sell Bitcoin.
* Login to the Binance account dashboard.
* Navigate to P2P trade.
* Users will be provided with cash ads in their region. And with this, they can see the buying store in their region.
* Select the preferred cash ad and sell your coin.
* Input the amount of coin or cryptocurrency you want to sell. And confirm the order. And a seller order will be generated.
* Navigate to the store on Binance at the given time limit. And provide the ID document and QR code to the buyer.
* User will be asked to confirm their two-factor authentication for the completion of the trade.
With this, you will be able to successfully sell on Binance. The same steps are also applied to sell another coin on Binance.
How to transfer from Binance to another wallet
Transfer from Binance to another wallet by:
* Login to your Binance account.
* Select the coin you want to transfer.
* Click on withdraw.
* Input the recipient’s wallet address. And any other information if required.
* Complete two-factor authentication if enabled. And complete the transaction.
The transaction will be completed in a few minutes.
How to get Binance Referrals/ Binance affiliate program
Binance has a refer and earn program that enables users to earn when they refer new members to the cryptocurrency exchange platform.
After registering on Binance, you can get your Binance affiliate/ referral link by
* Click the profile image at the top left corner after you login to Binance.
* Tap on “+ Generate link”
* Create your Binance invitation link. And include the keyword “FiatInvite” in the note section.
* Make sure you select the textbox.
With this, you will be able to successfully generate your Binance referral link. And send it to family and friends to register and trade on Binance. There is a commission for referral on Binance.
Which Countries cannot use Binance
Although, Binance seems to be accessible to many countries of the world. But, there are some countries in which the cryptocurrency platform is banned or restricted. And this includes-
* United Kingdom.
* Some parts of Europe. And Binance was recently banned in Nigeria. Therefore Binance is unavailable in Nigeria.
When was Binance Launched
Binance was launched in June 2017. And has gained millions of users across the world.
Who is the owner of Binance
The CEO/ owner of Binance is Changpeng Zhao.
There are several malicious url on the internet that look like the Binance
cryptocurrency exchange. And sometimes, individuals use to fall victim to those websites.
The legit and authentic website of Binance is www.Binance.com.
The Binance App is available on the Google play store and also on the App Store. And the Binance mobile app was on the 25th of October, 2017.
For non-US citizens and residents, the Binance App is not available to them. They can have access to the App by downloading and installing Binance.US App.
The Binance App allow is easy navigation on the cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Also Read: Deriv.com Review | Is Deriv Legit or scam?
Is Binance Legit or Scam
Is Binance Legit or a scam? Binance is 100% legit and trustworthy. It is safe to trade and keep your coin or cryptocurrency on Binance.
Although, the Binance cryptocurrency exchange cannot be accessed in some few countries in the world.